Thursday 18 September 2014

The Hub's Birthday (a late post)

This summer has been such a great summer.  An old friend of mine got married, we bought our first home and have really been able to enjoy the summer (something I don't think I have really done in a while).  However with it being a great summer it has also been a really busy summer and that has meant that I haven't posted as much on the blog that I would've liked.  But with the September here and cooler weather approaching I think things will slow down a bit and I will be able to post more often again :)

This post is a few weeks late, but I really wanted to write something about the Hub's birthday that happened at the end of August. 

I have a great husband, he is pretty laid back and understanding, he accepts me fully (all my crazy faults and everything).  So when his birthday comes around I really like to do something special to show him just how much I appreciate him.  

This year the hubs wanted to do a paintball outing with some friends.  He looked around and found a great place.  They went to Commando Paintball just outside of Ottawa and they had a blast. 

 It was a complete outdoors course, with multiple fields to chose from.  They ended up playing 2 of the courses and that took up 5hours. 


Since I wasn't playing I sat around with a friend (who also wasn't playing) and we chatted and found some pretty awesome turtles to entertain us.
We didn't give them the pizza
 After paintball everyone came back to our house for some drinks and BBQ.  I hope that the Hubs had a great time and realizes just how awesome he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment