Saturday 28 June 2014

June TopBox

This is not my photo credit goes to Lindsay
Every month I get a little surprise in the mail.  It's my monthly Topbox. 
Topbox is a monthly beauty service that delivers " luxe box of beauty samples for you to try out in the comfort of your home."
For about $15/month I get to try out about 5 sample and quite often full size products.  I have been signed up for a little less than a year and I LOVE getting my little present every month.

For anyone who is interested in checking out what they are all about go to Topbox

This month I got some great products:
 China Glaze Nail Lacquer - Wait N' See
What TopBox Says: 
"These unique lacquers contain China Clay as real hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish" - $10-12 for full size

What I say:
I LOVE quality nail polish and I was really excited to try this colour out.  It was a little bolder than I normally wear on my fingers but it's still a fun summer colour.  I was also really excited that I received the full size product in my box.  I wore it to a bachlorette I was going to and I am happy to say it took a couple of days for it to chip noticeably.  I have really soft nails so normally polish chips within a day.  This had great coverage and shine.  I even skipped the topcoat.

Would I buy: Yep but in a different colour

Barefoot Venus Lip Fable - Bazooka
What TobBox Says:
"Keep your lips nice and hydrated with our 99.9% natural lip balm" - $7.50 4g

What I say:
This was super soft and smelled great.  It smelled just like the gum which was really fun.  And another bonus it was also a full size product.

Would I buy: Yep, I am always looking for good lip balms

Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
What TopBox Says:
"Mimics effects of microdermabrasion for a bright and smooth complexion" - $34 for 120g

What I say:
I really really liked the scrubbiness (yep I made up a word for this product).  Just before my wedding my esthetician in  Hamilton made me a personalized face scrub.  I LOVED it, with was really scrubby and made me feel like my skin was smooth and polished.  However I ran out and moved 6 hours away, and have been searching for something similar.  With this product I have finally found something on par with my custom made scrub.

Would I buy: Yes, I would save up and splurge for this product.

Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel
What TopBox Says:
"Soap free foaming cleanser suitable to daily hygiene for dry sensitive skin.  Cleanses, softens and protects." - $14.95 for 500ml

What I say:
This smelled really good, and cleaned OK.  I would use it as a travel product but I will stick to my very large bottle of Lever 200 body wash in citrus sent for only $4.

Would I buy: No


No comments:

Post a Comment