Sunday 13 April 2014

My Week (Apr. 7-13)

This week has been an AMAZING week.  I think I have actually had every emotion possible.  The main reason for that is............................WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!

Yup the hubs and I have been looking for a little bit and last weekend we saw a house that we really liked so we moved our little tushies and put an offer in.  This week we have just been dealing with all the stuff associated with closing on a house.

We didn't really tell people because we didn't want to jinx anything but we firmed  up the offer and we offically close on June 19th (only 2 months away).


These are really just teaser pictures but stay tuned, there will be LOTS more photos to come as the hubs and I take the crazy journey of getting our first house.

Even though we just bought a house I still have a bit of a shopping budget, so I went out this weekend with my friend B and we hit up a Value Village that has slightly nicer clothing than the one down from my house. 

I was able to pick up a really cute coral dress for an upcoming bridal shower, and a tank top for work.  All while staying within my budget.

After shopping the hubs and I went by our storage unit and got my scooter out.  I have been looking forward to this for the last 2 months.  It is official spring has finally arrived in the capital
The hubs making sure its safe for me to ride later
The hubs and I grabbed a late night movie, and it was a pretty great date night.  I totally suggest that if you haven't seen it you go and check it out.  I don't remember seeing the first Captian America and I understood all that was going on.  My only advice wait until the very end of the credits to leave.

And to round out my awesome week a spontanous brunch with M.  It had been a while since we had gotten together and I was happy that we were able to make it work on such short notice.

It was a great week, and I can't wait to see what next week brings.
What was your week like?  Did you do anything unexpected and life altering?

Weekly thought: 
You can’t control everything.  Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out.  Let go and let life happen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment