Sunday 27 April 2014

My week April 20-27

This week has been filled with all sorts of happy and fun times/thoughts.

A friend of mine who stood up as my maid of honour when I married my best friend 2 years ago is getting married this summer and asked me to be her MOH.  I was honoured but the wedding is a couple of months away so now it is time to get my tushie in gear and take care of my responsibilities.  This week I mailed out the shower invites and really finalized everyone's duties and got a real handle on the shower.  I am happy to say that I think it will be a beautiful shower and I can't wait to post some pictures and to celebrate this wonderful time with K. 

It turns out that Ottawa has a Poutine fest, who knew??  So a few of us from work went to check it out (since it is only a few block from my office) and I am happy to say it was YUMMY. 


Of course I now must go to the gym or all that gravy and cheese will find a permanent place on my tushie.

I was going to pick up my Maid of Honour dress but the friend that was going to go with me had something come up at the last minute.  Since it is no fun getting the dress by myself I decided instead to make the cookies/s'mores for craft night, try and get the tires changed on the car (that didn't workout but I have an appointment next weekend) and squeeze in a trip to the gym.
Since I was pretty impressed with myself for being so productive (before 1030am on a Saturday) I had a great sushi lunch with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while.
It was our monthly craft night this week and sadly I forgot to take pictures (we were just having such a fun time).  But it was a great success and a lot of fun.

It has been a great week, full of productivity and fun.
How was your week, did you get to do anything that made you feel pretty awesome?

Weekly thought:


Love your enemies.  It makes them so damned mad – P.D. East

No comments:

Post a Comment