Monday 5 May 2014

Good Luck, and I'll miss you...

The hubs and I LOVE living in Ottawa.  We have done very well getting our careers started, we've bought a house and have really come into our own.

However when we moved here a couple years ago we didn't know anyone in the city except my lil' sis.  It was great having a little piece of family in this strange and daunting city.

Fast forward 2 years and this past weekend I had to say goodbye to my lil' sis as she spread her wings and started on her own adult journey.

Her and her boyfriend moved out of Ottawa to the very far away city of London, ON.  They were very excited to be starting this new journey together and I was both very happy that she is taking the steps she needs to start her career and adult life, I was very sad to have her move 7 hours away from me.

I know that she will get to do amazing things in the new town and that she will be successful no matter where she is, but a part of me really wished she was able to do all of that while still staying within a stones throw of me.

I will miss you lil' sis and no matter what I am always here for you.

You are an amazing person and I feel so blessed to have gotten to know you as the awesome adult that you are turning into.

I Love You Kiddo, XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment